Skickas inom vardagar. Laddas ned direkt.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
Skickas inom vardagar specialorder. Get up-to-date information on children's and parent's rights Children have a basic human right to be free of abuse and maltreatment. The late Dr.
- Whispers in the cries.
- Outlaw Trigger (Epic Book 2)?
- See a Problem?.
- Home Decorating for the Real World.
- 23 Fat Burning Green Smoothie Recipes & Tips For Rapid Weight Loss.
- Partner Dance Success: Be the One They Want: What I Wish I Knew When I Started Social Dancing (PDS Book 1);
- The Gluttony of Murmer (The Goetic Demon Adventures Book 1)?
John Pardeck's Children's Rights: Policy and Practice, Second Edition comprehensively explores the latest legal, psychological, sociological, policy, and child advocacy issues dealing with children's rights. Essential issues are clearly discussed involving children at home, in school, in foster care, and in residential facilities.
This new edition of The Haworth Social Work Practice Press classic examines the practical and ethical issues inherent in balancing a child's right to self-determination against the same child's need to be protected.
Children's Rights by John T. Pardeck
The book contains chapters dealing with each of the key rights and their application within the domestic courts, as guaranteed by European and International instruments such as the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child. The Rights of the Child: Law and Practice provides a detailed reference text for legal practitioners dealing with and representing children and families in England and Wales.
It examines fully the relevant case-law and appends the key legal instruments. This is essential reading for all child law practitioners including barristers, solicitors, social workers, CAFCASS officers, probation officers and the Youth Offending Service, local authorities, law students and academics. These include aspects of family law, crime, mental health, immigration and asylum and educational law Free Delivery for UK Orders.
Trusted and Secure.
- Publishing with a purpose!
- Statistics for Compensation: A Practical Guide to Compensation Analysis?
- The Fallen Sparrow.
- Children and Young People's Nursing: Principles for Practice, Second Edition - CRC Press Book.
- Children's Rights.
- Bibliographic Information?
The Rights of the Child: Law and Practice The Rights of the Child: Law and Practice provides a detailed reference text for legal practitioners dealing with and representing children and families in England and Wales. Publisher: Family Law. In Stock.